SyncPCI Multi-Protocol Adapter
The Serengeti SyncPCI adapter provides a synchronous serial port
that can be used for connecting synchronous modems, such as the Bell 208,
leased-lines, modem eliminators and other devices to your PC.
- 1 RS-232C DTE interface
- Plug and Play installation
- 32-bit Bus Master PCI adapter (PCI v2.1 compliant)
- Dual-channel DMA support
- Link speeds up to 64Kbps
- Auto-dial with V.25bis and AT Command Set modems
- Auto-answer with most modems
- Up to four adapters in a single PC (bisync applications)
- Virtual modem display software included (SDLC applications)
- Comprehensive Windows diagnostic software included
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 6-foot modem cable included
The SyncPCI adapter is available with software bundles for
Serengeti 3270Link, 3770Link, 3780Link and BSCLIB applications.